Community Futures Highwood (CFH) offers business training to new and existing businesses. Refer to the Business Training Schedule for a list of upcoming training opportunities.
Small Business Training
Community Futures Highwood is pleased to offer Canada's leading online education for entrepreneurs in partnership with GoForth Institute. If you are looking to bolster your understanding of how to start, run or grow a profitable business, learn GoForth Institute's 100 Essential Small Business Skills™ in only 10 hours conveniently delivered to your computer through streaming video.
Each module is delivered by an expert in their field of business – marketing, law, accounting, finance, human resources, strategy, marketing research, operations and government compliance. Learn vital skills such as:
- How to find new markets and more customers
- How to run a more profitable company
- How to develop a winning marketing and social media strategy
- How to prepare your financial records
- +96 more skills.
You'll get thirty 20 minute web video lessons - plus downloadable lesson summaries, quizzes, PowerPoint™ slides, and e-mail your instructor function. The best part is you won't have to leave the convenience of your home or office – all you need is a computer with high speed internet access – and you're ready to learn!
GoForth Institute's 10 hours of online education for entrepreneurs costs just $295 + taxes.
- To see a sample lesson, click here: Web Video Sample
- To view our e-brochure, click here: E-Brochure
- To purchase, click here: GoForth Institute's Small Business Training
- For more information, please call or visit your Community Futures office.